Oi. I keep thinking I’m ready with some more crafty blogging goodness, and then life just keeps getting in the way. Imagine that.
Let’s see, where did we leave off? 28 weeks along…
And I’m 35 weeks today. (Um, ok, that was on Friday, when I started typing this, I am not off to a great start with my crafty bloggy comeback, hehe!) Yikes, that 7 weeks felt pretty much like 7 days, kwim?
Bullet point version:
- baby was breech for several appointments…
- had crampy contractions start up at 31 weeks…
- they stopped, but not before a little dilation
- not officially put on bedrest, but told to take it easy, and be very aware of my body’s signals, and don’t wait to go in if I started feeling that again
- oh, yeah, I did/do not have gestational diabetes!
- baby is now measuring “normal”
- and head down!!
Just made it through a crazy week with our Hopie back in the hospital with a nasty pneumonia and significant asthma flare-up… Oh, talk about stress on a mother’s heart… no, don’t talk about it, I’ve had enough to last for a while…
This next week, I’m hoping to do some serious nesting! (and hopefully, some boring sitting around with healthy kids!)
What do you have on the agenda this week?